About the Hall

The Harpsden Hall Trust was set up in 1909 by John Hodges, a deeply religious man and a true philanthropist, who was the last owner of the Harpsden Court estate that once owned the whole of Harpsden. Trustees of The John Hodges Trust for Harpsden Hall, Registered Charity 304312, now manage the Trust.  

The hall was built in 1924 and during the past fifteen years has been effectively modernised to provide disabled access, a refurbished kitchen and a new toilet block, whilst still retaining its old-fashioned charm. The hall is set in its own grounds with a large car park plus a field at the back that can be used for additional parking or to provide space for a marquee to accommodate large parties.

For the most recent Trustees’ Report, please click Trustees Annual Report 2016

Groups using Harpsden Hall

Harpsden Pre-School Playgroup

Henley Players Theatre Group

Little Kickers

Henley and Berkshire School of Dance

Pilates – email oncorerehab@gmail.com

Billiards & Snooker Club

Brownies – 1st Henley Brownies

Royal British Legion

Women’s Institute